Congratulations to my good friends Jordan and Bobby!! They got married in a beautiful ceremony at the Historical First Presbyterian Church of Phoenix last Saturday. We had a wonderful time celebrating their special day! The reception was at The Waterfront in Tempe where we had dinner and lots of dancing!


Ok....so their real last name is Myers, but forever I will think of them as Mr. and Mrs. Boucher! When we ask Jordan what her new last name was going to be, Jordan told us all that it would be Boucher. Gena and I have only seen "The Waterboy" once, years ago, so we did not realize that she was kidding. The guys had to clue us in that she was joking! Jordan's nickname for Bobby is "Bobby Boucher".
Congratulations again to Jordan and Bobby! I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Mr. & Mrs. Bobby Boucher
Posted by The Gauthier Family at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment